[WORKAROUND] tLibraryLoad TAC

Two Stars

[WORKAROUND] tLibraryLoad TAC

I have a job I created in TIS 4.1.2. I am including an external JAR file. I do have a tLibraryLoad where I used the ellipsis button to navigate to the file, and I also placed the path to the file in the Advanced Settings.
tPreJob -> tJava (where I was trying to set the values for the jar file name and path, but currently am not using because it didn't work) -> tLibararyLoad
...->tJavaFlex -> ...
tPostJob
This unfortunately, never worked. It never found the file. I was finally able to get it to run by copying the file to the lib/java directory for the installation. Now I've generated the job on the TAC, but again it cannot find the file. I've placed the file in the directory specified by the tLibraryLoad. I've also tried to copy it to the commandline-workspace/.Javalib dir.
Where should I place the jar file?

Re: [WORKAROUND] tLibraryLoad TAC

on your TAC server, try putting the jar in the <commandline>/lib/java directory
Two Stars

There isn't a <commandline>/lib/java the best that I can find is <commandline>/commandline-workspace/.Javalib
Two Stars

Workaround:
The problem is with the Dynamic Path. I was unable to get the Dynamic Option to work. Setting the path to the library in the Advanced Settings tab and the file name in the Dynamic Settings resulted in an error that it couldn't find the library.
However, as I stated above copying the jar file to the lib/java directory for the installation on TIS server worked.
When it comes to TAC, I had to delete the path to the library in the Advanced Settings tab (TIS didn't have a problem with this value being set). It would then pick up the jar file in <commandline>/commandline-workspace/.Javalib.