Version 7 Context Variables

Seven Stars

Version 7 Context Variables

Hi,

I am not able to find the context variable tab in input components to read it from the repository

Kindly let me know on how to import the context variable to the corresponding components.

Or it is a bug with respect to talend version 7

Regards,

Kasthuri Rengan

Accepted Solutions

Re: Version 7 Context Variables

Hello,

Please try to go to Windows-->Show View-->Talend and double click Contexts to see if it displays well?

1.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies
Employee

Hi,

Its not a bug and my understanding is that your perspective has been changed. Could you please do a reset perspective first to see the context variables?

image.png

Now the context variable will be present in the context tab of the job.

image.pngContext tab

image.pngcontext variable added to input file reading component

Please give a control space to see the list of context variables. I hope you will be able to see them.

If there are issues, please add screenshots so that we will get more idea about your issue.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)
Seven Stars

preferences.pngi dont have option for resetting the prespective
Hi I dont have the option to reset the perspective kindly let me know what needs to be done to enable that 

Regards,

Kasthuri Rengan 

Hello,

Please try to go to Windows-->Show View-->Talend and double click Contexts to see if it displays well?

1.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.