One Star

Verify Talend Certification

How can I verify that someone has received Talend Certification?
12 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Verify Talend Certification

Hi
Good question, I will ask it to our colleague and answer you later.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Employee

Hello Nicole,
When an expert passes the certification successfully, Talend issue a diploma in pdf and provided a link to their "online diploma". The "online Diploma" are hosted on the site talend.com. For example, my own diploma: http://www.talend.com/certification/?token=o9tdi7ql5qqad7s
If you know someone who claims to have passed the certification, he must be able to provide the link to their "online diploma". The links from http://www.talend.com/ are the best evidence that you can get.
For anyone who has passed the certification but have lost the link to their "online diploma": please contact certification(at)talend.com, we will resend the link.
Regards,
Olivier
One Star

i have given the TOS certification for 7 times now, but it always says that my marks are just below the pass perrcentage. Can you guide me what is the pass percentage. And how can i starategize my exam specially when i dont have much idea on component creation as well as data quality. Can i ignore those two section and attemp rest section. Is there any individual cut off? Please guide.
Employee

Hello Sidhartha,
Remember the advice: Answer only if you're about to have the right answer.
Indeed, some wrong answers will give you a negative score so it is not always advantageous to answer all questions.
If you don't have a solid knowledge around the data quality component or the component creation, passes without answering these questions.
As I have already said: you're really not far from the goal, the next attempt will probably be a success!
Hope this help Smiley Happy
Regards.
One Star

i have sucessfully cleared the TOS certification, but now i am interested un TIS certification. Please guide what will be the process for that.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sidhartha
Employee

Congratulation Sidharta Smiley Happy
To be registered to a Talend certification, 2 ways exist:
- if you are a partner, please contact our Alliance Manager (or your own contact in the Alliance Dept)
- if you are a customer, please contact the Account Executive in charge of your account
Regards,
Olivier
One Star

After clearing the certification, i got the online diploma. But do you folk send the hard copy as well of the certification obtained? Or we have to do with the soft copy only?
One Star

any update on above mentioned query.
Employee

Hello,
Currently, Talend don't provides a "hard copy" of this diploma, only the pdf document is provided.
I'm sorry for that but the only way I can suggest is to use your own printer to print your diploma.
However I will talk about your feedback to our direction and perhaps a future improvement will change this situation for the future Smiley Happy
Best Regards,
Olivier

Hi ocarbone
Recently I have cleared Talend certification. i got the certificate however till now i have not go any online link where i can verify my certificate. can you please let me know do i need to request anyone for this link.
regards
Praveen Lingam
Employee

Hello Praveen Lingam,
Since few months, our certification program has been updated and for the new certified users, we don't provided a link where you can verify your certificate.
However, you have a pdf to justify your score and to prove your success Smiley Happy
I will alert our Global Training Manager, he is now in charge of the Certification Program.
Best Regards,
Olivier
Employee

We do not at this time have a tracking system for people who have passed the certification exam. We will eventually, but I'm afraid I can't provide an estimate of when yet.