Five Stars

Using the component tFileexcelsheetoutput

Hi All,

I have excel sheet with multiple formulae. The entire excel is depend upon on the one cell value.
For example I have value X in A1 cell and Cell B1, B2, B3 etc are relied on the A1 cell.

And I'm trying to populate the A1 cell dynamically using the tfileexcelsheetoutput component. My concern is I'm able to populate the A1 cell dynamically, but the excel sheet is not get refreshed while I'm opening the file. All the B1, B2, B3 values are remain the same even the A1 cell is updated.

Could anyone please help me, how should the sheet should be refreshed while I'm opening the file every time.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,

Chaitanya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Using the component tFileexcelsheetoutput

Hello,

I have sent a private message to you. Could you please take a look at it? Feel free to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
3 REPLIES

Hi,

tFileexcelsheetoutput is a custom component written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal.

Feel free to contact the author Jan Lolling please.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Do we have any specific website/mail id to contact Jan Lolling.

Could you please let me know if any.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

Hello,

I have sent a private message to you. Could you please take a look at it? Feel free to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

--