One Star B2B
One Star

Using tOleDbInput component - janet-win64.dll dependent librairies

Hello,
I am trying to use the tOleDbInput component to get data out of a database. I am using Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 6.2.1.
So far I have added the janet-java-1.1.jar and load the janet-win64.dll to c:\windows\system32. I have also installed .net framework 4.5.
My job is very simple: tOleDbInput => tLogRow
Running the job is causing the following error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Windows\System32\janet-win64.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
    at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
    at org.talend.net.Object.loadLibrary(Object.java:201)
    at org.talend.net.Object.<clinit>(Object.java:164)
    at proficy_connection.proficy_0_1.Proficy.tOleDbInput_1Process(Proficy.java:417)
    at proficy_connection.proficy_0_1.Proficy.runJobInTOS(Proficy.java:796)
    at proficy_connection.proficy_0_1.Proficy.main(Proficy.java:653)
Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Thanks,
Bertrand
Job1.zip_20161006-0338.zip
Job2.zip_20161006-0338.zip
2 REPLIES

Re: Using tOleDbInput component - janet-win64.dll dependent librairies

Hi,
Have you already checked component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tOleDbInput
To use this component, you must first install the runtime DLLs, for example janet-win32.dll for Windows 32-bit version and janet-win64.dll for Windows 64-bit version, from the corresponding Microsoft Visual C Redistributable Package. This allows you to avoid errors like the UnsatisfiedLinkError on dependent DLL.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star B2B
One Star

Re: Using tOleDbInput component - janet-win64.dll dependent librairies

Hello,
I am trying to use the tOleDbInput component to get data out of a database. I am using Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 6.2.1.
So far I have added the janet-java-1.1.jar and load the janet-win64.dll to c:\windows\system32. I have also installed .net framework 4.5.

Hello Sabrina,
As I said in my first post, I have already done this step.
I have been helped by one of your colleague. It seems that the issue comes from the fact that my Talend is not connected to the Internet. Dependant librairies are downloaded in the background.
I am carrying on tests. I will publish the result if they are successful.
Best regards,
Bertrand