One Star

Using git - Some or all projects cannot be imported

I cloned the repository using the SourceTree and imported the Talend jobs using import option on the jobs repository window. The updates to the original jobs do get reflected everytime I pull the new code.  However, none of the newly created Talend jobs make it through. 
I do see the new job names under the local machine's project/process folder. How do I get the new jobs
I tried to use the import wizard again:

under "Git" folder I choose "Projects from Git".
In the next window I doulbe click "Existing local repository"
In the next window there is only 1 directory path and I double-click on it
The next window gives me 3 choices: import existing project, Use the New Project wizard, or import as general project
I pick "import existing project"
The next window shows me a message "Some or all projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workplace"

How do I import the new jobs
3 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Using git - Some or all projects cannot be imported

I changed the workspace to a new one and created a new local project. Then followed up the steps above and on the last window mentioned above I saw the folder path where my new code is in and selected it.  The wizard seemed to complete fine.  However, now I do not see a single object in the Talend repository!  
I tried to import again from Job Design in the repository, or from the Git window. Either way the wizard grays out (disables) the items that I want to import.  
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi asadri,
I tried to import again from Job Design in the repository, or from the Git window. Either way the wizard grays out (disables) the items that I want to import.  

Could you show us the disable wizard screenshot in your studio?
Are you using Talend V6.1.1? Have you tried to import a single job into your project to see if it works?
Have you already checked document about:https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=How+to+import+local+projects&content-lang=en?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabina,
-The Talend version is V6.1.1.
-The job import lists me the jobs to be imported and I can select them.  However, the job that I am looking for is not listed.

When I try to import the project, this is the screen shot were all are disabled.  I am not able to "reimport" the project, in hopes that it will import the new job.