Using Talend to integrate with Amazon MWS?

One Star

Using Talend to integrate with Amazon MWS?

I have an Amazon MWS account & I need to query their db periodically. I was told that open source ETL software (like Talend) are the best way to do this. I don't have direct access to their db. It connects through an API through XML and SOAP, but that's as much as I know. Is there a tutorial or a premade package that I can begin with? I'm not sure where to start.

Re: Using Talend to integrate with Amazon MWS?

Hi,
So far, we have supported for Amazon RDS, ERP and S3 (Simple Storage Service) but not Amazon Marketplace Web Service.
It is welcome to open a jira bug of DI project on Talend Bug Tracker for a new feature.
Please set the issue type as "New Feature".
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hello,

Was any tools developed to connect to MWS? Has anyone got it to work using standard component?

Regards,

Joseph

Hello,

Here exists a new feature jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-29564.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hello,

I am not sure if the component is under development or I don't have access and can't download it. I have sent an email to request access to the administrator. Would it be possible to attach the component on this forum? is it allowed?

Regards,

Joseph

Hello,

Are you creating a custom component by yourself? Feel free to post your custom component on this forum or talend exchange portal.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Six Stars

I am proud to say that I did manage to create a component for MWS. I modified the tRES component and created a Java Library to handle the signature .