Highlighted
One Star

User credentials in tMOMInput

I'm a Talend newbie and would like to use the tMOMInput to read from a Webshpere MQ Queue. The client has provided me the necessary config parameters that includes the Host, Port, Queue name, Queue Manager & Channel Name. I tried setting these up but have no clue what the username/password needed was so I kept it blank. 

When I tested I received the follow error:

Starting job MOM_Input at 18:25 11/08/2017.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 4042
[statistics] connected
MQJE001: An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason 2058
MQJE036: Queue manager rejected connection attempt

Exception in component tMomInput_1_Loop
com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason 2058
MQJE036: Queue manager rejected connection attempt
at com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionJ11.<init>(MQManagedConnectionJ11.java:276)
at com.ibm.mq.MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11._createManagedConnection(MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.java:301)
at com.ibm.mq.MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.createManagedConnection(MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.java:323)
at com.ibm.mq.StoredManagedConnection.<init>(StoredManagedConnection.java:84)
at com.ibm.mq.MQSimpleConnectionManager.allocateConnection(MQSimpleConnectionManager.java:173)
at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManagerFactory.obtainBaseMQQueueManager(MQQueueManagerFactory.java:795)
at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManagerFactory.procure(MQQueueManagerFactory.java:709)
Disconnecting queue...
Disconnecting queue manager...

So i'm not sure if this is because the user credentials are needed. When I asked the client for the same they seem to be convinced that I should not need the credentials. What am I missing here?

• Data Integration
Tags (1)
1 REPLY

Re: User credentials in tMOMInput

Hello,

Could you please post your component setting screenshot on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue quickly?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.