Use tRestClient to call an SSL enabled API

Seven Stars

Use tRestClient to call an SSL enabled API

Hello,

I've got an exception "Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target" in my tRestClient.

I'd like to have a step by step guide on SSL certificate installation to solve this error. The job run on OpenJDK RE 7u121.

Thanks for your time

Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
Ten Stars

Re: Use tRestClient to call an SSL enabled API

You need to setup a keystore (where you save your trusted certificates) and access it with tKeyStore component before you connect to your api with tRestClient.
This is too much of a hasle,

However I switched using tSystem and curl command, redirects, cookies, full flexibility ... trust me on this Smiley Wink

All Replies
Highlighted
Seven Stars

Is anybody out there ?

Ten Stars

You need to setup a keystore (where you save your trusted certificates) and access it with tKeyStore component before you connect to your api with tRestClient.
This is too much of a hasle,

However I switched using tSystem and curl command, redirects, cookies, full flexibility ... trust me on this Smiley Wink

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.