Upsert to Salesforce using tSalesforceOutput, but no main/reject output to tLogRow

Five Stars

Upsert to Salesforce using tSalesforceOutput, but no main/reject output to tLogRow

Hi - 

I have built a job in Talend Integration Cloud Hybrid Edition - I am performing an UPSERT via ExternalID field in a tSalesforceOutput component.

After troubleshooting some errors with required fields, I confirmed that the component sucessfully upserted 6 records in Salesforce.  However, nothing came from the row output via the "main" or "reject" paths.

0rows.PNG

Ideally, I would like to capture the output of the UPSERT operation, to identify the Id of an object that was newly created.

Can someone help explain why nothing is being sent to the main or reject row outputs of the tSalesforceOutput component, despite the UPSERT completing successfully in Salesforce?

Thanks in advance!

Thirteen Stars

Re: Upsert to Salesforce using tSalesforceOutput, but no main/reject output to tLogRow

@dapharsyde,some time back i have same problem on the spefic Object in salesforce,can you use the tSalesforceOutputBulkExe instead of tsalesofrceOutput and let me know?

Manohar B
Five Stars

Re: Upsert to Salesforce using tSalesforceOutput, but no main/reject output to tLogRow

I appreciate the workaround suggestion, but I prefer to use the tSalesforceOutput component.

I did some more research and it appears this is a known bug that was fixed in version 6.5.2 - https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-40156?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3...

Unfortunately, the latest version available for Talend Studio for Cloud is 6.5.1

tic.PNGAs a subscription product, I am surprised to find this several versions behind the free, open source version.

Can anyone advise when the Talend Studio for Cloud download will be updated to include the latest fixes?