Seven Stars

Upload a file to SharePoint using tFilefetch

Hi All,

I am trying to upload a file to SharePoint using tfilefetch 'Upload file' option. I can access SharePoint Path. I have downloaded and uploaded files there lots of times. But When I am trying to upload my file to the SharePoint Path giving java.lang.Exception: Method failed: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden.Attaching my Job Snapshots

9 REPLIES
Seven Stars

Re: Upload a file to SharePoint using tFilefetch

@shong@rhall_2_0@TRF@xdshi can u help

Seven Stars

I have gone through all the Old Posts of Talendforge related to SharePoint. But using noone able to achieve

Seven Stars

Anyone with any solution?

Seven Stars

Is it anyway possible

Fifteen Stars

The error you are getting is a HTTP forbidden code. Unfortunately I do not have a SharePoint account to try this out with. Due to a busy workload at the moment I have decided not to start helping with web service issues that I do not have access to. I'm happy to help with most things, but web services can be really tricky even when you have access to try things out. When you do not have access, it is almost impossible. 

Rilhia Solutions
Seven Stars

No problem @rhall_2_0@shong or @xdshi do u have any solution if u have any SharePoint?

Seven Stars

Admins,

Is it anyway possible?

Seven Stars

@evansdar have u done it?

Hello,

We will make an investigation on your issue and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.