Upgrade talend Big data platform 7.0 to 7.1.1

Five Stars

Upgrade talend Big data platform 7.0 to 7.1.1

Hi All,

Am unable to upgrade the version for talend big data platform 7.0 to 7.1.1 along with TAC server

I need a help for proper steps to achieve it.

advance thanks,

Sai

Employee

Re: Upgrade talend Big data platform 7.0 to 7.1.1

Hi Sai,

There could be a chance that you might be missing some patches.

Could you please raise a service ticket to Talend support since you are having Subscription product? Support Team will check your issues through Webex and can guide you real time.

I would recommend to contact your account's Customer Success Manager so that he can help you with any Professional Service Help also if needed. But if you want to do the migration yourself, please refer the Migration Guide below for BigData Platform.

https://help.talend.com/reader/OisGxFpjbnEm1oxxv7ObPQ/MK0dBk0BJjo3EAJiNcvU_w

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Five Stars

Hi Nikhil,
To upgrade the talend i need to log on the TAC configuration.To log on have to set the license but here my license is 7.1.1 while am using 7.0 version
Am getting the not a valid version error .How can i do this ??

Employee

Hi,

Are you telling that your existing 7.0 license got expired and you are not able to log to TAC? Are you have only a 7.1 license handy and no temporary 7.0 license to complete the migration?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Five Stars

yes,present i have 7.1.1 version license but am using 7.0 tool.is any chance to do ?
Employee

Hi,

You will have to contact Talend Support Team in this case. Could you please create a Support ticket and they will help you at the earliest.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

How OTTO Utilizes Big Data to Deliver Personalized Experiences

Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks