Updated list of supported systems and databases

One Star

Updated list of supported systems and databases

Dear Team,
I have found the information regarding the supported systems and databases on the following link.
link:
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Supported+systems+and+databases&content-lang=en
In some cases the list does not mention the actual version of databases and systems.
What about the following systems and databases?
- SAP ECC 6
- IBM DB2 version 11
- Oracle 12c
- MS QSL server Version: 11, 12
Is there an updated list in the TALEND technical documentation?
Thank you?
Best Regards,
Robert
One Star

Re: Updated list of supported systems and databases

I am using a free version of Talend to develop mappings between two SQL DBs. Is any way I can get one-on-one support to address specific questions I have? How much it would cost?

Hi rblazsek,
In the documentation we provide a list of databases and systems that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) databases and systems will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi dirv3877,
Thanks for posting your requirement here.
Could you please send an email with your requirement to sales@talend.com or call us directly according to your location, our sale team will assistant you.
Please navigate to http://www.talend.com/contact.
Feel free let me know if it is OK with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Dear Sabrina,
thank you for your prompt answer!
Regarding the mentioned systems and databases (SAP ECC 6, IBM DB2 version 11, Oracle 12c, MS QSL server Version: 11, 12) can you give estimation from when can we count with SLA and technical support for them? Can we expect the support this year or later?
Thank you!
Best Regards,
Robert