Six Stars

Unparseable date csv

Hello, community:

I'm having some problems with the csv file I have in my project, when I run the project it says "Unparseable date..." and the rows doesn't go to the next step that is treplicate.

I can't explain it to myself because I have been working with the same file and I had no problems until today.

I tried to resolve it by uploading again the same file and I can't figure why it is not working.

Here I leave the file I uploaded and the screenshot of the problem.

problema1.PNGproblema2.PNG

I hope somebody could help me.

Best regards.

Daniela Muniz
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Employee

Re: Unparseable date csv

Please open your csv in notepad or notepad++ and verify the date format.

Hello,

Your input source data doesn't map any date pattern. Which component do you use to read this CSV file? Could you please show us your current job setting screenshot?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES
Employee

Please open your csv in notepad or notepad++ and verify the date format.

Hello,

Your input source data doesn't map any date pattern. Which component do you use to read this CSV file? Could you please show us your current job setting screenshot?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

I think it's very strange, because it worked the day before yesterday.

Captura de pantalla (7).png

I added a new column and it worked, I'm still using the same csv file Smiley Sad

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,

Daniela

Daniela Muniz
Six Stars

I feel so stupid because I was using in the talend the format "-" and I had the csv file with "/", that's why it didn't work, I already changed it in "edit schema".Captura de pantalla (9).png

Thank you so much!

Daniela Muniz