Four Stars

Unable to retrieve schemas from DB connection

Hello,

I am trying to retrieve schemas from the DB that I connected to but when I selected all the schemas, the "Next"/"Finish" are both grayed out. Help please!

Talend.png

• Big Data
  • Data Integration
  • Talend Integration Cloud
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleven Stars

Re: Unable to retrieve schemas from DB connection

What version are you using? An old "feature" of Talend would mean you had to resize the window a few times to get past this. Grab a corner of the box and resize it to a fraction of the current size. Then expand it again. Do this a few times and usually this will eventually get past it....if this is the same issue. I think it was caused by a GUI issue. I haven't seen it for a while though 

Rilhia Solutions
5 REPLIES
Eleven Stars

What happens when you select 1 table instead of all?

Rilhia Solutions

Hello,

If no schema is visible on the list, please click the "Check connection" button below the list to verify the database connection status.

Best regards

Sabrina

1.png

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

both are still grayed out.

Talend1.png

Eleven Stars

What version are you using? An old "feature" of Talend would mean you had to resize the window a few times to get past this. Grab a corner of the box and resize it to a fraction of the current size. Then expand it again. Do this a few times and usually this will eventually get past it....if this is the same issue. I think it was caused by a GUI issue. I haven't seen it for a while though 

Rilhia Solutions
Four Stars

It worked! I resized the window and expanded it then closed it out and re-opened the GUI.