Unable to resolve JAXBContext

One Star

Unable to resolve JAXBContext

Hi,
I am trying to convert a hashtable in Talend to an XML using tjavaflex. However my job dosen't seem to recognize JAXB context. I keep getting the error, "JAXBContext cannot be resolved to a type" even after importing javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext. I made sure my job is being built using my jdk 1.6. Also currently I am using Talend community edition. Can you please suggest what could be going wrong.

Thanks.
One Star

Re: Unable to resolve JAXBContext

its resolved Smiley Happy had to prefix javax.xml.bind to JAXBContext

Hi aj88,
It is very interest, could you mind sharing us more details about that
prefix javax.xml.bind to JAXBContext

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
I was trying to convert a hashtable to an XML, for which I had created a class in my code repository containing a method for the conversion of object to XML. In this class, I had imported javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.
Following that, in my job, I used tjavaFlex to create an object of JAXBContext, which was going unrecognized. I hadn't prefixed it with javax.xml.bind earlier as it was already imported in the class. However it started working once I prefixed it.

Hi aj88,
It is really a fantastic job, thanks for your dedication which point a light to talend users when they have the same issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.