One Star

Unable to reach WSDL from tWebService

I get the following error  when I try to retrieve a WSDL from the tWebService component :
java.lang.Exception: nullWSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported document at ''.: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ws.WSDLDiscoveryHelper.getFunctionsAvailable(WSDLDiscoveryHelper.java:151)
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ws.WSDLDiscoveryHelper.getFunctionsAvailable(WSDLDiscoveryHelper.java:187)
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ui.WebServiceUI.getDataFromNet(WebServiceUI.java:1630)
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ui.WebServiceUI.access$19(WebServiceUI.java:1583)
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ui.WebServiceUI$7$1.run(WebServiceUI.java:1371)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
I can get to the WSDL fine with any browser or SOAPUI.
Any Suggestions?
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Unable to reach WSDL from tWebService

Hi 
I have no clue to find out the cause of this problem now, can you please report a jira issue and attach your WSDL file for testing?
BR
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Four Stars

I get the following error  when I try to retrieve a WSDL from the tWebService component :
java.lang.Exception: nullWSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported document at ''.: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ws.WSDLDiscoveryHelper.getFunctionsAvailable(WSDLDiscoveryHelper.java:151)
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ws.WSDLDiscoveryHelper.getFunctionsAvailable(WSDLDiscoveryHelper.java:187)
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ui.WebServiceUI.getDataFromNet(WebServiceUI.java:1630)
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ui.WebServiceUI.access$19(WebServiceUI.java:1583)
    at org.talend.designer.webservice.ui.WebServiceUI$7$1.run(WebServiceUI.java:1371)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
I can get to the WSDL fine with any browser or SOAPUI.
Any Suggestions?

Hi,
was this resolved? I am getting similar error.

Hi,
We have replied to your another topic:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=49131.
Could you please take a look at it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.