Unable to map the JSON file using TFileInputJSON

Highlighted
Four Stars

Unable to map the JSON file using TFileInputJSON

Hi All,

I'm unable to map the JSON file using tFileInputJSON and attached the sample file .

Can anyone advice me on this?

Accepted Solutions
Employee

Re: Unable to map the JSON file using TFileInputJSON

Hi,

I was able to do it by adding the file to Repository flow as shown below. In the repository, create JSON and select Input. The next stages are as shown below. First add the root path and after that map the columns.

image.png

image.png

I was able to print the data as shown below. Please note that I selected vertical mode in tLogrow to show the data easily. You can select normal or table mode too.

image.png

I hope you got the answer for your query. Please spare a second to mark the topic as resolved. Kudos will be a bonus :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

All Replies
Twelve Stars

try to remove spaces.
check couples of {}
try to shrink it star wit a smaller one.

Francois Denis

Tag as "solved" for others! Kudos to thanks!

Employee

Hi,

I was able to do it by adding the file to Repository flow as shown below. In the repository, create JSON and select Input. The next stages are as shown below. First add the root path and after that map the columns.

image.png

image.png

I was able to print the data as shown below. Please note that I selected vertical mode in tLogrow to show the data easily. You can select normal or table mode too.

image.png

I hope you got the answer for your query. Please spare a second to mark the topic as resolved. Kudos will be a bonus :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch