Four Stars

Unable to login into Talend open studio 6.1 in DEV as well as in PROD

Dear's,

I am unable to login into Talend studio , i am getting error message :

org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: Project Smiley Frustratedapphire_611 [SAPPHIRE_611] exists on the workspace but is not linked to SVN
Please delete it manually (save data from this project if needed first!)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.java:273)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:360)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:309)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:249)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1799)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$1.run(LoginHelper.java:425)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

Please Help,

Thanks

• Big Data
  • Data Integration
  • Exchange components
  • Sandbox
  • Talend Integration Cloud
2 REPLIES

Re: Unable to login into Talend open studio 6.1 in DEV as well as in PROD

Hi,

With talend open source, a workspace can only be access by one instance of Talend Studio at same time and SVN is not integrated with talend open studio.

Did you want to use "Remote" feature for your talend open studio? Could you please give us more information about your current situation?

Best regards

Sabrina

Four Stars

Re: Unable to login into Talend open studio 6.1 in DEV as well as in PROD

Dear ,

Workspace was pointing to my G: dRIVE , i took a backup and deleted the  workspace and then issue was resolved.

Can you please let me know what do you mean by remote feature ? how to enable  it ?