Unable to load changed context parameters in file

Seven Stars

Unable to load changed context parameters in file

I am exporting talend job as web service. While calling the web service url, the web service is taking the default context parameter values which is specified inside talend studio.while build job.But after i was changed parameter values from development to staging values but  services  using default parameters i.e.used while deploying service.So please help me how my parameter values can effect while executing service. 

Thanks & Regards
A Ravi Kumar
Mobile Number : +91 852-762-1083
Email-id : a.ravikumar104@gmail.com
Skype Id : ammanannaravikumar

Re: Unable to load changed context parameters in file

Hi,
Did you build your job as job script file and change context variable in job script file and pass value from commandline, such as,
 --context=Default --context_param

Or do you want to load context parameters dynamically? Have you already checked talend Implicit Context Load feature or TalendHelpCenter:tContextLoad component?
TalendHelpCenter:Using the Implicit Context Load feature
Please give us more information about your current situation.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Re: Unable to load changed context parameters in file

Hi,
I am creating a rest service where i am loading context values from a config file.When i am deploying this service on talend runtime it uses default context values but not the changed values.
Example:1)I have created  a context variable DB_HOST:=192.168.10.112 and i am reading it from a file.
               2)After my client request i have changed it to DB_HOST:=192.168.10.113 But it doesn't reflect in my created service.
But when i am restarting Talend Run time it executese successfully.So i need to restart Talend Run time always when i am changing values in configuration file i.e.contextfile? 
Thanks & Regards
A Ravi Kumar
Mobile Number : +91 852-762-1083
Email-id : a.ravikumar104@gmail.com
Skype Id : ammanannaravikumar

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Put Massive Amounts of Data to Work

Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time

Watch Now

How OTTO Utilizes Big Data to Deliver Personalized Experiences

Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences

Blog

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks

Watch Now