Unable to find a region via the region provider chain. Must provide an explicit region in the builder or setup environment to supply a region.

One Star

Unable to find a region via the region provider chain. Must provide an explicit region in the builder or setup environment to supply a region.

i am getting an error "Unable to find a region via the region provider chain. Must provide an explicit region in the builder or setup environment to supply a region." when i am trying to transfer file to  amazon s3 , how do i solve it?

Re: Unable to find a region via the region provider chain. Must provide an explicit region in the builder or setup environment to supply a region.

Hello @hima123 

Are you using connector in studio or pipeline designer? There should be "region" option in s3 component in studio.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Unable to find a region via the region provider chain. Must provide an explicit region in the builder or setup environment to supply a region.

Hi Sabrina, Great fan of yours.

I am average on using Talend. I am having the same problem here. I have selected the region. But still the same error "Unable to find a region via the region provider chain. Must provide an explicit region in the builder or setup environment to supply a region."

I am able to push the file when I give the key and location manually(for one file)  but it is giving this error while I am doing dynamically(multiple files).

Is this the error in Talend or in Amazon S3.

Hello @rohitknowsu2 

Could you please indicate what's talend product you are using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Highlighted
Four Stars

It was solved. I forgot to connect the connection component and the put component of s3 together. thanks for the response
Four Stars

It was solved. I forgot to connect the connection component and the put component of s3 together. thanks for the response

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog