One Star

Unable to find Kafka Component in Talend Open Studio for ESB 6.4.1 (Free version)

Hi all, I recently downloaded the Talend Open Studio for ESB 6.4.1 (Free version). I was looking to add a Kafka component to my job but I couldn't find it. Isn't Kafka component a part of ESB? Should I use another product of Talend? Please advise, thank you.

2 REPLIES
Ten Stars

Re: Unable to find Kafka Component in Talend Open Studio for ESB 6.4.1 (Free version)

yes,
tKafka* components - not a part of Talend Open Studio for ESB, it part of Open Studio for Big Data (I not sure about Data Integration, not installed right now)

with Talend Open Studio for ESB You can access kafka only in routes with cKafka component, but not in integration Jobs Design

-----------

Re: Unable to find Kafka Component in Talend Open Studio for ESB 6.4.1 (Free version)

Hello,

The kafka component in this framework is available when you are using one of the Talend solutions with Big Data.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.