Six Stars

Unable to execute HTTP request for AWS S3 Deletion

Our company has recently rolled out new machines for all developers. I was previously using a Linux-based machine (openSUSE), and now I am on Windows 10.

Since I moved over I am getting an error when I run a job in Talend this seems to be the main part of it:

"Unable to execute HTTP request: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed"

It is trying to connect to an AWS S3 drive and delete a file on there.

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Unable to execute HTTP request for AWS S3 Deletion

Hi
Does the job work on your Linux machine? For debugging, can you please check the 'die on error' option on tS3Delete and upload the full error messages?

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Six Stars

Yes, I can also upload the job to TAC and run it from there, it seems to be only on this specific machine.

I guess that would make it an issue our system administrators can fix, I have opened a ticket with them but I thought I would ask here in case anyone had any experience or advice with this issue.

Thanks.
Seven Stars

This looks like an SSL authentication issue. I think your java keystore doesn't have the certificate required for calling the AWS apis. Maybe try upgrading your java version and try again.