Unable to deploy my Job in ESB Conductor "All bundles are not active"

Four Stars

Unable to deploy my Job in ESB Conductor "All bundles are not active"

Hi,
Since two days, I have tried to deploy my Job in TAC - ESB Conductor but it's a failure.
Indeed, my job is a Web Service Rest with SAP BAPI execution. On my local machine, this job runs perfectly (I used sapjco3.jar).
However, when I wish to deploy this job on my server machine, I get this message "All bundles are not active". I saw tesb.log file on the server and I have this detail:
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/talend/sap/TSAPDestinationData
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2585)
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructors(Class.java:1522)
    at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.findMatchingConstructors(BeanRecipe.java:509)
    at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.getInstance(BeanRecipe.java:327)
    at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.internalCreate2(BeanRecipe.java:806)
    at org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.internalCreate(BeanRecipe.java:787)
    at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe$1.call(AbstractRecipe.java:79)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
    at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:88)
    at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.RefRecipe.internalCreate(RefRecipe.java:62)
    at org.apache.aries.blueprint.di.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:106)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.talend.sap.TSAPDestinationData
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)

Do you have an idea to solve this problem?
For information, I declared sapjco.jar on my server machine and I try to install or declare sapjco3 as bundle in karaf.
My Talend version is 5.6.1.
Thank you in advance
Anthony
One Star

Re: Unable to deploy my Job in ESB Conductor "All bundles are not active"

Nearly the same problem here.. running the job in the studio: no problem. 
Building the job as osgi bundle - "State" column shows "Active", "Blueprint" column shows "Failure" in tesb.log. Service doesn't run.
Have you found a solution yet?
Where do you place the sapjco3.jar and sapjco3.dll? For the Studio it's enough to place them in the Studio directory, next to the Studio executable. I also placed them in System32 folder.
Thanks!
Four Stars

Hi,
I resolved my problem in using tlibraryload on sapjco3.jar and talend-sap.jar in my Job Sapjco3.jar is not enough!!!!
Now, I don't problem while to deploy my Job in ESB Conductor. However, when I called my WebService, I get one error 500 with this message java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/talend/sap/impl/SAPConnectionFactory.
I check my Bundle in Karaf and the all lib are here. I don't unterstand why it doesn't find class.
If you have an idea????
Thank you
Employee

Anthony, Steffen,
could you guys open a support ticket please if you don't already have and let me know the id(s).
Thanks
Thomas
Thomas Steinborn
VP Product Management
Four Stars

Hi,
Yes, I already open ticket on Talend support:
1] - 2015021710000089: This ticket is defined for my deployment problem in ESB Conductor. (It closed).
2] - 2015021810000069: This ticket is defined for my execution problem. (It's open but I have not had any response of Talend support for the moment).
Thanks!
One Star

Hi,
I have the same issue as "atalent" : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/talend/sap/impl/SAPConnectionFactory.
What are news about this?

Thank you
Four Stars

Hi,
In your ESB Conductor in TAC, do you have the same message "All bundles are not active"?
To solve this error, I included "talend-sap.jar" with tlibraryLoad component in my Job.