Unable to create temporary directory

Hi,
I'm using..
"Talend Open Studio for Data Integration"
Version: 5.4.0
Build id: r110020-20131025-0629
running on Windows Server 2008R2
I continue to receive these errors intermittently:-
Description: Unable to create temporary directory,C:\Users\INTEGR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\wsdl14007133211671
I thought this was a previous bug, but fixed in this version?
I'm using java runtime 1.7.0_21.
help?
Four Stars

Re: Unable to create temporary directory

Where is the location of your talend installation?
When you receive this error?
Vaibhav

Hi davidoxley,
There is jira issue https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-24859.
What's your current job situation?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
When I look at the jira ticket it says it closed?
I still get these errors intermittently - could it be something to do with the runtime java version?
One Star

Where is the location of your talend installation?
When you receive this error?
Vaibhav

Not sure I understand this.
My talend executables are run from a different physical drive than my C:\temp folder.

Hi davidoxley,
What's your job design? Could you please upload your current job screenshots into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I'm not sure if this is going to help!
I have many jobs (9) using the web services component that all, at some time, report the error.
I have started to specify unique temp folders for each component instance to see if this helps.
One Star

I am also facing the same issue,
Exception in component tESBConsumer_2
java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to create temporary directory,C:\Users\SVC-ESB-PR-TALEND\AppData\Local\Temp\wsdl1421508608687
 at org.talend.ws.helper.ServiceDiscoveryHelper.createTempWsdlFile(ServiceDiscoveryHelper.java:162)
 at org.talend.ws.helper.ServiceDiscoveryHelper.init(ServiceDiscoveryHelper.java:109)
 at org.talend.ws.helper.ServiceDiscoveryHelper.<init>(ServiceDiscoveryHelper.java:83)
 at org.talend.ws.helper.ServiceInvokerHelper.<init>(ServiceInvokerHelper.java:109)

is this because the service account is not getting the adequate space?, job screenshot is attached.