Unable to copy specific files from a local directory using a input file delimited file which contains file names.

Two Stars

Unable to copy specific files from a local directory using a input file delimited file which contains file names.

Hi All,

Our requirement is to copy specific files from a local directory using CSV file as input which contains file names of different types like pdf and other formats which we need to copy to another local folder.

for eg:

In CSV i have 10 file names of different formats those files i need copy from a directory to another local directory.

Please help me how to do this.

Regards,

Dilip.

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: Unable to copy specific files from a local directory using a input file delimited file which contains file names.

Hi,

You can use the following components..

tFileInputDelimited --> tFileCopy

In tFileInputDelimited  schema add column fileName and put row1.fileName (along with the path) in FileName section of tFileCopy.

Let me know if you have any confusion.

Best Regards,

Abhishek

All Replies

Re: Unable to copy specific files from a local directory using a input file delimited file which contains file names.

Hello,

Please let us know if this workflow tFileList-->tFileCopy can meet your needs.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Hi,

You can use the following components..

tFileInputDelimited --> tFileCopy

In tFileInputDelimited  schema add column fileName and put row1.fileName (along with the path) in FileName section of tFileCopy.

Let me know if you have any confusion.

Best Regards,

Abhishek

Two Stars

Thanks guys for the solution