Unable to connect to Hadoop using Talnd

Highlighted
Four Stars

Unable to connect to Hadoop using Talnd

I have installed Cloudera Virtual Machine on my windows system and I want to connect Talend to the Hadoop cluster.I tried creating a metadata connection to Hadoop cluster but I am unable to connect it and getting the following when I am checking the namenode and resource manager services from talend.

My cloudera VM is running on ip 192.168.134.129 and I am able to connect to it through putty.

org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.exceptions.HadoopServerException: org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.exceptions.HadoopServerException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.checkService(AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.java:55)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.HadoopServiceBean.check(HadoopServiceBean.java:102)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.CheckHadoopServicesDialog$5.run(CheckHadoopServicesDialog.java:373)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.exceptions.HadoopServerException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.CheckedWorkUnit.execute(CheckedWorkUnit.java:47)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.checkService(AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.java:52)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:206)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.CheckedWorkUnit.execute(CheckedWorkUnit.java:44)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.talend.core.utils.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethod(ReflectionUtils.java:166)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.provider.CheckedJobtrackerProvider.check(CheckedJobtrackerProvider.java:60)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.AbstractCheckedServiceProvider$1.run(AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.java:47)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.CheckedWorkUnit$1.call(CheckedWorkUnit.java:65)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
... 3 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Call From Parakh-PC/192.168.134.1 to quickstart.cloudera:8021 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information; For more details see: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.wrapWithMessage(NetUtils.java:783)
at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.wrapException(NetUtils.java:730)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:1413)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:1362)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.WritableRpcEngine$Invoker.invoke(WritableRpcEngine.java:231)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.$Proxy58.getClusterStatus(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.getClusterStatus(JobClient.java:1357)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.getClusterStatus(JobClient.java:1344)
... 12 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:717)
at org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketIOWithTimeout.connect(SocketIOWithTimeout.java:206)
at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.connect(NetUtils.java:529)
at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.connect(NetUtils.java:493)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.setupConnection(Client.java:604)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.setupIOstreams(Client.java:699)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.access$2800(Client.java:367)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.getConnection(Client.java:1461)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:1380)
... 17 more

Forteen Stars

Re: Unable to connect to Hadoop using Talnd

do You already add 
Cloudera sandbox IP and alias (quickstart.cloudera) into local hosts file?

-----------
Four Stars

hosts.PNG

Yes I already did

Forteen Stars

it always hard to make a distance diagnostic Smiley Happy

firewall ? do You connect with putty for all sandbox ports, or to ssh only?

is cloudera manger show - all services is running and healthy?

-----------
Six Stars

Hi @parakhis

Could you please share the solution if you have manged to resolve this problem. I am facing same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sam

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Put Massive Amounts of Data to Work

Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time

Watch Now

How OTTO Utilizes Big Data to Deliver Personalized Experiences

Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences

Blog

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks

Watch Now