One Star

Unable to add context in Repository.

Hi,
I've installed Talend of version V5.6.2 on a local system. I created a tmap and ran it successfully, but when I tried to add a context parameter using right click on Context in Repository, it doesn't show any response. Please help me on this.
Regards,
Divakar Thakur 
12 REPLIES

Re: Unable to add context in Repository.

Hi Divakar Thakur,
What's your OS? Is there any error message?(Window-->Show view/General/Problem)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi, Sabrina,
Thanks for the response! My system's OS is Windows 7-32 bit. Also I've checked the path specified by you and found this attached log.
Since I'm new in Talend so I couldn't understand much on this . 

Hi,
Could you please paste the error log into forum(your attachment doesn't show up on our side) so that we can check it to locate your issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Today I re-installed Talend-TOS_BD-20150508_1414-V5.6.2 on my system, this time context window appears but it shows a message highlighted in yellow when I click on "Install" no response is given.  
One Star

I've pasted the message that appears:
this context view requires one external jar to be installed       Install...

Hi,
Today I re-installed Talend-TOS_BD-20150508_1414-V5.6.2 on my system, this time context window appears but it shows a message highlighted in yellow when I click on "Install" no response is given.
this context view requires one external jar to be installed       Install...

We cannot repro on our side. Could you please also upload some screenshots about your issue? Did you install your studio successfully?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
Yes, today I've installed it successfully but when I tried to create a job from Repository it is not responding.
 Here is the uploaded screenshot:

Hi,
Could you upload again the screenshots you wanted to show, please? For some reason it didn't make it to your post.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi, Sabrina,
Can you please share your email Id, every time I upload screenshot but not sure why it doesn't reflect to your side. I'm helpless to understand the issue. Please provide me suggestion on this. Software installed on my system for Talend compatibility are:
jdk1.6.0_31
Java-1.7.0_72
Also all the required path are set in system variable. Do I need to change or upgrade anything?
One Star

When I changed the default path of workspace to other location then tool is responded.

Hi,
When I changed the default path of workspace to other location then tool is responded.

The context works for you when change the default path of workspace? Did you execute TOS_DI-win32-x86.exe for your 32 bit OS?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

No, previously tool was not responding, but when I changed the workspace location it is responded. Context feature is not yet installed in tool when I checked "Modules" a bar of "Check for Extra features to be installed" is in progress. I think once it is completed then only I can use those features of the Tool. Please share your opinion, if we've some other way to use it.