Four Stars

Twebserviceinput giving NUllpointer exception

Hi,

I have a simple webservice whihc gives me an xml output .There are 7 INPUTSto be given to the  webservice input along with username password also ,where i had used tfixedflowinput component,connected tfolwtoiterate component and then conncted twebserviceinput given the WSDL and called the 7 inputs in parameters section.The menthod which request to be raised is also given and also the proxy setting are given.When i run i am nullpointer exception though i had hardcoded the values.testes the values by displaying using java component.Request you to please help in this regard what would had went wrong.

ERROR:

Exception in component tWebServiceInput_1
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.talend.DynamicInvoker.main(DynamicInvoker.java:129)
at demo.j_webservice_0_1.j_webservice.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(j_webservice.java:990)
at demo.j_webservice_0_1.j_webservice.runJobInTOS(j_webservice.java:1486)
at demo.j_webservice_0_1.j_webservice.main(j_webservice.java:1343)

ScreWebservice conponent propertiesWebservice conponent propertiesJob designJob design

I had tried the same web service through SOAPUI which is giving me the response ..Also the same job works with some public Web-service .

• ESB
7 REPLIES

Re: Twebserviceinput giving NUllpointer exception

Hi,

tWebServiceInput component is generally used as a Start component. Could you please use tWebService component in your work flow instead to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

Four Stars

We tried using twebservice also ,we are getting the same error.

Seven Stars

first run it debug mode and check all 7 variables

if debug mode will not print variables - add second FixedFlowInput component and print (tLogRow) them manually

-----------
Four Stars

I ran in debug mode also,7 variables are displayed at fixedflowoutput.and the webservice component is giving null .

I tried to use advance java option in webservice component and use System.output.ptinln to check if the values are reaching that component thru tflowiterate.it displayed correctly all the 7 variables.but the output from webservice is null.
Four Stars

2.PNG

Screenshot attached for debug mode run

Seven Stars

and sorry - where on this screenshot NullPointer exception? :-)

-----------
Four Stars

After changing JRE and JDK settings,the exception turned out to be as output as null.