TstewardshipTaskOutput With DSC

One Star

TstewardshipTaskOutput With DSC

Hi All,
I used TstewardshipTaskOuput in my Integration job ,It ran successfully also.But when i Data stewardship Console i was not able to see the rejected Records. Data stewardship Console is a standalone and am new to it.Is there any process to follow up in Console to see the rejected Records? If so please help me out in setting up.
When i browsed the net i found few things to start with like create tags,tasks i created tags but was not able to see the rejected record.
I even read that the settings in Integration job will create task automatically,But that also not happened
Can anyone say the correct process of how to use Stewardship Console.Doc will be even more help.
Thanks Inadvance
Lmit

Re: TstewardshipTaskOutput With DSC

Hi,
Have you already checked the user guide about Talend Data Stewardship Console:https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Talend+Data+Stewardship+Console+User+Guide?content-lang=en? Could you please indicate the build version you are using?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the reply,Ya i have checked the user guide which you mentioned. what do you mean by build version? am using talend 6.1
Thanks,
Amala
One Star

Hi,
Now am able to see task in console but when i double click to see the data.its throwing the error as "No Source Record !" 
Can anyone help me out in this?
Thanks In advance,
Lmit
One Star

Any help on this would be helpful
Thanks,
lmit