Tsnowflake input and output components not present in Talend cloud studio version 7.2

Highlighted
Six Stars

Tsnowflake input and output components not present in Talend cloud studio version 7.2

Hello,

I have downloaded talend cloud studio version 7.2 from talend cloud portal.

I am importing my Talend 7.1 version jobs in 7.2 version.

But i do not see Tsnowflakeinput and tsnowflakeoutput components option in 7.2 version.

When i am dragging my snowflake source, i do not see snowflake input component option.(Also under database type list)

Refer attached screenshot.

Also, cant we download Talend 7.1 studio version from talend cloud portal?

Thank you

Forteen Stars

Re: Tsnowflake input and output components not present in Talend cloud studio version 7.2

@londhe849 ,could you please share the screenshot?  usually you should find those.

Manohar B
Don't forget to give kudos/accept the solution when a replay is helpful.
Six Stars

Re: Tsnowflake input and output components not present in Talend cloud studio version 7.2

Already attached in the query

PFA

Employee

Hi,

I was able to view the Snowflake components in my 7.2 Talend.

image.png

Could you please raise a support ticket in this case since it could be something to do with migration from previous version to 7.2. It would be easy to diagnose if they could check it using remote screen sharing session.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Six Stars

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for your inputs.

We are using Talend cloud 7.2 trial version.Can i raise support ticket or it can be raised only by licensed user?

We will be receiving talend cloud license in 2 weeks.

So for now we are developing end to end framework using Trial Talend cloud version.

Thanks 

Employee

Hi,

Since you are already in the process of purchasing the licenses, your Relationship manager can help you to get the right resources for you (if you do not have a support login id).

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Six Stars

Hi Nikhil,

I agree with your inputs.

But before that we want to complete our POC with snowflake on Talend Cloud trial(7.2 version).

Does anyone help me to verify why these snowflake components are missing?

Regards,

Rohit

Calling Talend Open Studio Users

The first 100 community members completing the Open Studio survey win a $10 gift voucher.

Start the survey

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

Talend API Services Publish to Talend Cloud

Learn how to publish your API Services to Talend Cloud

Watch Now

Talend Studio Improvements for API Services

Taken a look at the Talend Studio improvements for API Services