One Star

Trial License always invalid...!!

Hi,
I've downloaded Talend Enterprise v6.1.1, 30-days trail.
I got the license via email but when I try to important license when I open the Talend Studio, I get the error message - "Your license for Talend Data Integration is not correct."
I tried re-downloading the studio twice and I also used two other email ids but I still get the same error.
Any idea what could be causing this? Could someone please provide some solution.
Thanks a lot.
8 REPLIES

Re: Trial License always invalid...!!

Hi,
We will make a testing on it to see if this issue repro on our side and then come back to you as soon as we can.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I am also facing same issue of license.
error message - "Your license for Talend Data Integration is not correct."

Best regards
Sumeet

Hi Sumeet,
Are you using a free trial of talend data integration? Does this license issue repro on a free trial of talend data integration V 6.2.1?
Best regardd
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I am using free trial version.
For 6.2.1 version it is ok there is no issue for license...
But there is issue for tSAPBapi in 6.2.1 version, which i had asked you in separate thread...
So I was trying for 6.1 version to try tSAPBapi works or not.
Name of thread -  tSAPBapi not working
Link - https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=53074
Best regards
Sumeet

Hi Talender007,
Could you please try to use a free trial of talend data integration V 6.2.1 instead? We have made a testing on current trial product(6.2.1) and there is no license issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Four Stars

how to download trail license please explain  procedure

Hello,

Please navigate to talend website:https://info.talend.com/trial-talend-data-integration.html?_ga=2.177634019.777690441.1526869461-1718....

and you will download&start your free trial freely.

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

thankyou but i want license for talend enterprise for 30 days validation