ToracleInput

One Star

ToracleInput

Hi People,
How can i do to query on Oracle server with multiple Tables joined

select CHN_SPEC_T.CHN_SHORT_NM,CHN_SPEC_T.CUSTOM_GRP_CHN_NBR,STORE_T.CM_STR_NBR, CHN_SPEC_T.PARENT_CORP_KEY
from STORE_T
Inner join CLSTR_STR_T on (STORE_T.STR_NBR = CLSTR_STR_T.STR_NBR)
Inner join CHN_SPEC_T on (CHN_SPEC_T.CLSTR_NBR = STORE_T.CLSTR_NBR)
where STORE_T.DEINSTALL_DT IS NULL
and (CLSTR_STR_T.CLSTR_NBR in (674))
and (CLSTR_STR_T.STOP_DT is null)
order by CHN_SPEC_T.CHN_SHORT_NM,CHN_SPEC_T.PARENT_CORP_KEY,CHN_SPEC_T.CUSTOM_GRP_CHN_NBR,STORE_T.CM_STR_NBR
i did an oracle connexion then oracleinput but i still have the error message for the missing schema from toracleinput?
thanks for your help
Employee

Re: ToracleInput

Hi,
it's a good thing that you have defined your query to retrieve the data, but Talend needs to know how to get that data. That's why you need a schema. Try to click on "Guess Schema", and if it doesn't work click on "Edit Schema" (Editer le schéma), and enter the column definitions corresponding to the columns you are trying to retrieve from your query.
One Star

thanks a lot for your feedback
that means i must create an input for each tables due to the fact the schema is different between tables or Talend will take schema from column in my query?
One Star

Hi,
You don't have to create a schema for every table, you have to "tell Talend" the data you're going to get from this select, what means that you have to define every row that you will get from the select.