The source data should be specified as File Path or InputStream or java.io.Reader!

Highlighted
Four Stars

The source data should be specified as File Path or InputStream or java.io.Reader!

Im using Talend Management Cloud in running job and putting config properties file as Resource. While doing some testing, I was able to run the job with success and able to fetch the config properties file. But when running the main job -- will call the parent job then parent job will call subjobs, I'm getting error that seems job isn't getting the properties file.

Part of the error:

"Implicit_Context_Regex The source data should be specified as File Path or InputStream or java.io.Reader!java.lang.Exception: The source data should be specified as File Path or InputStream or java.io.Reader! at project_inbound.misc_inbound_check_file_0_2.misc_inbound_check_file.Implicit_Context_RegexProcess(misc_inbound_check_file.java:1052)"

Four Stars

Re: The source data should be specified as File Path or InputStream or java.io.Reader!

Can anyone help me with this? thanks.

Employee

Re: The source data should be specified as File Path or InputStream or java.io.Reader!

Hi,

Could you please share the job screenshot details to understand how you are calling child job.

I am having doubt whether context parameters are being send correctly.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Talend Cloud Available on Microsoft Azure

An integration platform-as-a-serviceto help enterprises collect, govern, transform, and share data from any data sources

Watch Now

Self-service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud

Move from On-Premises to the Cloud by following the advice of experts

Read Now

How to deploy Talend Jobs as Docker images to Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud reg...

Learn how to deploy Talend Jobs as Docker images to Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud registries

Blog