I have multiple "Excel to Database" job, but the last one i did gives me the error :
The identifier that starts with '[...]' is too long. Maximum length is 128.
Compare to the other jobs, this one has over 300k row to insert, where the other only have around 10k. I've tried reducing the number of row to test, but it still happens. It also has less column than the one with 10k rows, so i'm really lost here on why this happen.
The part i cut of ( [...] ) is actually this:
[Payment Condition],[[Handling unit]) VALUES ( @P0 , @P1 , @P2 , @P3 , @P4 , @P5 , @P6 , @P7 , @P8 , @P9 , @P10 , @P11 , @P12 ,
It counts 128 character.I have 30 columns in totals and like i said, i've had other job doing the same as this and it didn't brought up this error.
Talend named a Leader.
Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.
Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables
Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema
Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables