One Star

Tfilelist and data comparison

Hi.
1. Can we able to compare heterogeneous source files with the reference file using tfilelist and tmap?
2. I have used the below structure to compare same type of source files with the reference file
tfilelist---iterate--->tfileinputdelimited---Main--->tmap--->tfileOutputdelimited
                                                                     ^
                                                                     |
                                                                   Lookup
                                                                     |
                                                                  tfileinputdelimited(Reference file)
I have set mapped all columns from main file with the Lookup file and marked it as "inner join". In the output i have mapped all the columns from main and marked it as "Catch lookup inner join reject" set to "True".
I have used 3 files in the tfilelist and changed each record in 3 files. In the output file, i am getting only the varying record of 3rd input file. Its not showing the varying results from 1st and 2nd files. 
Please let me know on how to show all the varying records of 3 input files in output delimited file.
5 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Tfilelist and data comparison

One Star

I am comparing csv file and excel file and integrated the data through the component "tunite". In the tmap, im taking the reference file from csv and another from excel. In tmap given the innerjoin and the output file given 'inner joins rejects" set to true.
Im expecting the output should compare both the csv and excel input files. But im getting the result of all the columns.
Its not taking the data and comparing both csv and excel.
One Star

Hi talend team, Please answer me on this question
One Star

Hi,i too have same question as above please suggest answer.
Five Stars

Please change tMap3 by tAggregateRow and group by the key fields and add count of records.     After use a tMap or tFilterRows and filter the records using the following condition : countrecords > 1
Best regards,
Alfonso Borré
aborresarmiento@yahoo.es