Six Stars

Test case execution Throwing error "couldnot find or laod main class of main job"

Hi team,

In order to go for CI through jenkins,I had started to create Test case using talend test creation option ,As shown in the documentation ,i had created on test case on Tmap in my Job ,I gave the required input files and the Expected output reference file.When i run the Job,it is throwing me erorr as given below:

Coulndt not find or load main class of <main job name is given>

I had tried on multiple components,but getting the sme erorr. Should i Configure something to run my test case to integrate the Job?

4 REPLIES

Re: Test case execution Throwing error "couldnot find or laod main class of main job"

Hi,

sanjana wrote:

Hi team,

In order to go for CI through jenkins,I had started to create Test case using talend test creation option ,As shown in the documentation ,i had created on test case on Tmap in my Job ,I gave the required input files and the Expected output reference file.When i run the Job,it is throwing me erorr as given below:

Coulndt not find or load main class of <main job name is given>

I had tried on multiple components,but getting the sme erorr. Should i Configure something to run my test case to integrate the Job?

Could you please show us the documentation you are referring?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Re: Test case execution Throwing error "couldnot find or laod main class of main job"

Two Stars

Hi , I am also getting same error , Could you please let me know how do you resolved this ?

thanks,

Rahul

Two Stars

Hi , I am also getting same error , could you please help me to understand why and how we can resolve this ?