Four Stars

Talend with Pivotal cloud foundary

Hi - I am exploring the option of running the Talend jobs in the pivotal cloud foundry . I wanted to use the pivotal cloud foundry for the execution  talend batch jobs using the java build pack.  Is it possible to connect to external databases and do integration jobs with pivotal as cloud.

I read in the talend website that pivotal is a partner - https://www.talend.com/ecosystem/company/pivotal/

However I am not able to find any documentation around it. The below are the questions and i would like to understand the possibility 

• Can the Talend data integration jobs run in pivotal without crashing and are the 12 factor cloud complaint ?
  • How to integrate the Talend jobs with the Pivotal cloud foundry.
  • How to connect to the oracle database using Talend DI job in Pivotal cloud foundry. 
  • How to connect from cloud to a rabbit mqueue using the Talend job in pivotal cloud foundry.

Any pointers or documents which could assist.

• Data Integration
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Talend with Pivotal cloud foundary

Hi meetraffic
I am not family with pivotal cloud foundry, I have forwarded your questions to our technical team, but there might be some delay in the response as they’re quite busy at this time.

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Four Stars

Re: Talend with Pivotal cloud foundary

Thanks Shong - Any documentation with respect to Talend with pivotal cloud foundary connecting to in premise database will be very helpful.