Talend on a Grid? can i use Talend on a grid of computers?

Highlighted

Talend on a Grid? can i use Talend on a grid of computers?

hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to use Talend to run various copies of its jobs on top of a grid.
what i mean is if it is possible to install talend in a number of computers and then deploy ETL jobs across the 'grid'?

thanks

Nicolas
www.brainpowered.net

Re: Talend on a Grid? can i use Talend on a grid of computers?

would anybody have any ideas of some documentation about this?
One Star

Hi
TIS (Talend Integration Suite) includes a job engine, which manages different physical servers into logical server.
So far I didn't work with that feature and cannot really give any more information.
Cheers

thanks for taking the time.
i understand what you suggested and that is my case too.
it seems to be able to cluster but i do not know how.

maybe someone else will know the answer.

Nicolas
Employee

Hi
TIS (Talend Integration Suite) includes a job engine, which manages different physical servers into logical server.

More information about the Grid Conductor (available in Talend Integration Suite Enterprise Edition):
Grid Conductor optimizes the scalability and availability of the integration processes by ensuring an optimal use of the execution grid, distributing automatically the jobs across the grid.
With dynamic load balancing that constantly monitors the resources available on the execution servers, and an intelligent distribution of jobs, Grid Conductor guarantees a smooth execution of all jobs at all times and leverages to their fullest extent the available resources, removing the bottlenecks created by the traditional single-server approach.
It alleviates any concern related to resource preemption when a large number of jobs run concurrently, or when non-dedicated servers are used. Grid Conductor also provides automatic fail-over in case an execution ressource would become unavailable.