Talend default workspace

One Star

Talend default workspace

Hello
I'm trying to re-use talend (I learnt to use it 2 months ago) but by mistake i changed my default workspace that we specify at the 1st launching step. Now I can't find anymore my old project that I worked on.
I know that I never changed the repository, so I think it was the default one, but when I look for it Talend does not show me my old project
Do you know how can I find them ? In my default workspace there is nothing like my old project that i built.
Thanks for your help !
One Star

Re: Talend default workspace

Should be wherever TOS was installed in a folder called Workspace. Have you reinstalled and overwritten it?
One Star

Yes that's what i thought but when i choose the workspace folder where talend is installed, i can choose only one project that i never created, others that I used to build aren't showned.
I didn't reinstalled talend, I just wanted to open it twice to compare my jobs but then i had to change the workspace, from this time i don't find my project.
I can't even find them with windows, looking for it with their names. Can you tell me where are saved the jobs, maybe i can find them ??
Thanks for your help !
One Star

If you put them in a different workspace they should still be there. Have you looked for .item files?
I don't like windows search as it never seems to find anything other than files with office type extensions. I use Windows grep to find things. http://www.wingrep.com/
One Star

Ok thanks, but can you tell me why when i choose the default workspace i can't find my old project ?? I never changed it so they should be visible ?
The .item files are the talend job ??
Thanks for your help