I am new to Talend and try to understand how Talend works. I have created a job in Talend, but it's not doing anything. For ex: I have put Delete, Truncate Insert logic on Sql Server database. But when I check data after job execution, nothing is happening. Below is the screen shot of my job. Please help. Below is the flow of my job.
1.I have used some gloabal variables in TSetGlobalVar
2. Then open a SQL server connection(tMSSqlConnection_1) on sub job ok
3. Then delete last three month data using above connection on sub job ok
4. then truncate a table using same connection on sub job ok
5. then use tFileList to loop through files in a directory
6. Fetch first row of file to get some header info.
7. Then use tMSSqlRow to fecth department from db
"select DeptCode from AccountDeptMapping where DeptCode = '"+((String)globalMap.get("Department"))+"'"
8. Then set a gloabal variable "CheckDepartment" in tJavaRow
if(row2.DeptCode == null || row2.DeptCode.isEmpty())
9. And then put a Run IF trigger and add a condition - (String)globalMap.get("CheckDepartment") == "true"
10. Last, insert one record in log table if run condition is satisfied.
But nothing happen in backend, although I m getting variable values if I print. But nothing happen on backend. Many thanks for reply
Solved! Go to Solution.
This is the execution log. I printed the file directory path and another variable which is null.
Starting job FinalOCR at 12:35 07/06/2018.
[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3830
D:\Software\OCR process\OCR Reports for New Accounts in SAFE Part 1
Job FinalOCR ended at 12:35 07/06/2018. [exit code=0]