One Star

Talend and Palo OLAP Cubes

Hi,
I try to import data from excel file to Palo Olap Cube, using components tPaloDimension and tPaloOutputMulti. With dimensions (tPaloDimension) there is no problem, work regular, but when I wont to import data into measure with tPaoloOutputMulti, I get error like this:
        starting job Mera at 10:14 15/09/2015.
        connecting to socket on port 3785
        connected
        4004 element not found element with id '4294967295' not found in dimension 'Area'
        disconnected
        Job Mera ended at 10:14 15/09/2015.
I couldn't find solution on net, so, if there is some fix, plagin or something else to solve this problem?
Regards.
6 REPLIES

Re: Talend and Palo OLAP Cubes

Hi,
Have you already checked component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tPaloOutputMulti? Is id '4294967295' Ok with you? Have you tried to check out "Die on error" option to see if there is any more error message printed on console?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for reply.  Yes, I have read  reference of tPaloOutputMulti, and tried all possible combinations, logical and illogical. I send you link of same error that was reported a year ago, on Jedox site, without answer. At this moment I’m not sure if it is Talend or Jedox error.  
 http://forum.jedox.com/index.php/Thread/4528-tPaloOutputMulti-error-9002-CellReplaceBulkJob-failed/

When “Die on error” is checked out, I get this:
Starting job Mera at 11:31 18/09/2015.
connecting to socket on port 3836
connected
Exception in component tPaloOutputMulti_1
org.talend.jpalo.paloexception: 4004 element not found element with id '4294967295' not found in dimension 'Area'
at org.talend.jpalo.palodatamulti.setData(palodatamulti.java:118)
at prvi.mera_0_1.Mera.tFileInputExcel_1Process(Mera.java:1663)
at prvi.mera_0_1.Mera.runJobInTOS(Mera.java:1954)
at prvi.mera_0_1.Mera.main(Mera.java:1811)
disconnected
Job Mera ended at 11:31 18/09/2015.   
I send you picture of job, that you can see that everything is ok until Palo component.
I will try some more things, but at this moment I don’t have an idea what it is about.
Regards.
One Star

One Star

Hi,
I've got the same probleme than you, did you find the solution ? 
It's a straing error message, I don't understand it ...
One Star

Hi, I fond the solution,
The problem is simple, It's because You're trying to put on a OLAP some values in dimensions witch are not set in your OLAP.

Hi simongor,
Thanks for sharing your solution with us.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.