One Star

Talend & Windows 10

Is Talend supported on Windows 10?
Didier
8 REPLIES

Re: Talend & Windows 10

Hi,
Please take a look at https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Compatible+Platforms+and+Java+environments&content-lang=en
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I'm using Talend on Windows 10 with no problem
One Star

Jsc19,
What version of Java are you using? I'm using Java 1.7.0_80 on Windows 10 and I'm getting the "No application ID has been found" error.
S
One Star

I'm using java 8 update60; Windows 10 and Talend 64 bits
Community Manager

Wiht Talend v6.0, Windows 10 should be added to the supported OS. But as mentioned by Jcs Java 8 is required for Talend v6.0.
The online documentation will soon reflect this new compatibility.
Elisa
One Star

I have tried to install Talend v6.3.1 on windows 10, JDK 8 Update 121 but I could not run the .exe installer
One Star

I had to run the talend 6.1 and 6.2 installers using windows 7 compatibility mode. Unfortunately when I open mappings/projects it compresses all the job steps on top of each other so I have to manually move the elements around to be able to see what a job is doing. I also see odd layout behavior see below where it partially overlays Talend Help Center and the job names in the edit pane for jobs. I see this in 6.1.1 and 6.2. I am concerned as I am the only windows 10 user in our office and not sure how well this plays going from win 7 to win 10 when saving in SVN.

Hi jccabe,
We can't see your screenshot on our side. Could you attach it on the forum, please? That would be great.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.