Talend Web Service Creation

One Star

Talend Web Service Creation

Hi all,
I need a help in creating web service. I am working on a new job that allow user to post a file through url in the rest based webservice. In which i have to provide/create a local url and send it to client to allow him to post the Message/file thorough web-service then i have retrieve the file and process and send the response status of the process to the same Web-service as the posting response. I have searched the web for creating a web service instance. I could'n find anything which would help me create the url and get the file/message through web service. I am using Talend Open Studio for Big Data Enterprise edition 5.3.1. Is there a way available to create web-service in Talend?
Employee

Re: Talend Web Service Creation

As far as I know the enterprise licence allows combining Talend BigData with the tRESTRequest and tRESTResponse components which do support your case
Sergey
One Star

Re: Talend Web Service Creation

Thanks for the reply Sergey,
But i cannot able to find both of the components in the Component downloader or in talend Components pallete. Can you help me by providing the link to download that component?