Talend Salesforce Connection Error - com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException

Four Stars

Talend Salesforce Connection Error - com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException

Hi,
I am stuck with this error from a long time now and would appreciate help with this. I am trying to connect Talend to Salesforce and am getting below error for Soap/u/34.0 of Salesforce URL. I am able to get the structure of entity after connecting but unable to load the data. Please help 
connecting to socket on port 3944 --This port changes everytime I execute the job
connected
Exception in component tSalesforceOutput_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Failed to send request to "Salesforce URL"
at local_project.test_user_load_salesforce_0_1.TEST_USER_LOAD_SALESFORCE.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(TEST_USER_LOAD_SALESFORCE.java:2812)
at local_project.test_user_load_salesforce_0_1.TEST_USER_LOAD_SALESFORCE.runJobInTOS(TEST_USER_LOAD_SALESFORCE.java:4290)
at local_project.test_user_load_salesforce_0_1.TEST_USER_LOAD_SALESFORCE.main(TEST_USER_LOAD_SALESFORCE.java:4147)

Re: Talend Salesforce Connection Error - com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException

Hi,
Could you please post your job setting screenshot  into forum? Are you able to load data successfully by client without using talend tool?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for your response. Please see the job screenshot below.
Yes I am able to load the data into Salesforce from Salesforce data loader but getting this error from Talend. Also, from my local machine data load from Talend is also working fine but this issue is on client network. Is this something related to Firewall security of client?
Can you please tell what port numbers does Talend use to load data into Salesforce? Also, please let me know how Talend would work on Proxy server?

Hi,
Could you please also post the setting  screenshot of tSalesforceOutput into forum? Is the "Salesforce URL" Ok with you?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
If you have a proxy somewhere in the enterprise network, you need to use tSetProxy to declare it (uselly Http Proxy).
If the same job must work with and without this proxy, use a context variable (such as ProxyNeeded True/False).
Test the value of this variable to decide if you need to go on tSetProxy or not.
As a best practice, you should use tSalesforceConnection to connect, then reuse the connection in tSalesforcexxx components.
Regards,
TRF
Four Stars

Hi,
This worked by using tSetProxy component. Thanks a lot for your help