Talend Product: user interface for user enter data

Six Stars

Talend Product: user interface for user enter data

Hi,

Is there a Talend Product to use to build a user interface so user can enter in data to the data warehouse?  Something like a web interface or form that I can build using one of the Talend Products if it is available.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Sixteen Stars

Re: Talend Product: user interface for user enter data

The short answer is no. Talend is not a tool for creating user interfaces. However you can do this easily enough using something like Tomcat and then use Talend to input/output the data. But that is not an out of the box solution, you would have to build it.

All Replies

Hello,

Which is data warehouse you are referring to? Azure SQL Data Warehouse database?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

No.  It is just a regular relational database (Postgres).

What I am looking for is similar to Talend MDM form where you can create your customized form.  We have Talend Data Integration (Studio).  Is it possible to create a form similar to Talend MDM?

Sixteen Stars

The short answer is no. Talend is not a tool for creating user interfaces. However you can do this easily enough using something like Tomcat and then use Talend to input/output the data. But that is not an out of the box solution, you would have to build it.

Six Stars

Thank you.

Sixteen Stars

Thinking about, you *may* be able to use Data Profiler to come close to achieving your goal. It is not what it is meant for, but you may be able to get close to what you want. Take a look here: https://www.talend.com/resources/l-data-profiler/

Six Stars

Hi,

How can I use Data Profiler in terms of having a UI for my users to enter in data?  I have looked at the link but I cannot seem to see how I can use it.

Sixteen Stars

Your users can prepare their data there is all I was thinking. I do not know of your requirement, but thought this *might* help with it. Otherwise you are left with creating your own interface.

Six Stars

Thank you for  your suggestion.  I will look into it further.