One Star

Talend Open Studio : Update Detection always popup

Hi everyone,
I have some issue with the Update Detection that always popup in the TOS (see PrintScreen) even if I did accept to update last time, and saved the job when I closed it.

Does anyone had the same issue or know where it comes from ?
I just noticed that I don't have this issue when the properties of the TdelimitedFileInput schema is Built-in, but I'd rather like the it to use the repository one.
Thank's in advance for your help,
Julien
10 REPLIES

Re: Talend Open Studio : Update Detection always popup

Hi,
Could you please indicate what's the build version you are using?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I'm using the 6.2.0 version named : TOS_DI-20160510_1709-V6.2.0
Thank's in advance,
Julien

Hi,
We will make a testing on 6.2.0 for your case to see if it is a bug then come back to you as soon as we can.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi again,
Thank's for your testing work to try to solve my problem.
In the meantime, could you explain me why the schema of my File delimited métadata (left of the Printscreen), and the schema of the tFileInputDelimited (right on the printscreen) are not the same ?

I think that this is maybe the key of my issue.
Thank's in advance,
Julien
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Do you have any news about this issue ?
Thank's in advance,
Julien

Hi Julien,
Sorry for delay!
We made a testing on V 6.2.0 and cannot repro your update detection issue. Have you tried to repro this issue on other version (V 6.2.1)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Sorry for the delay too ^^
The V 6.2.1 update seems to solve this issue. It's funny that nobody else had the same problem, but that the new version fixed it. I hope that it won't happen again.
 However, could you please answer to my other question (post time: 2016-08-10 12:35:24) ? I think you may have missed it.
Thank's again for your help,
Julien

Hi,
Thanks for letting us know that this issue doesn't repro on V 6.2.1.
Feel free to let us know if this issue repro again.
Here is a response in your another topic:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=52345
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi again,

Thank's for the link but I didn't explain myself well. My other question is in this actual topic (post time: 2016-08-10 12:35:24). 
Here is the copy:
In the meantime, could you explain me why the schema of my File delimited métadata (left of the Printscreen), and the schema of the tFileInputDelimited (right on the printscreen) are not the same ?

Thank's again for your help,
Julien
One Star

Hi,
I think i have the same issue on TOS 6.1.1. An upgrade to 6.2.1 don't solve.
When i created my jobs, i used the built-in mode with Oracle components and everything was ok.
But since i changed my sql query to repository mode, everytime i open the jobs, i always have the Update window.
If i clic on  the "cancel" button, my query keep on repository mode and work perfectly.
What can i do to fix this problem ?
Thanks.
Regards