Five Stars rm
Five Stars

Talend Open Studio License Information

Gurus,
I'm new to Talend. Right now, I'm evaluating to use Talend Open Studio(Data Integration, Data Quality & ESB) at our customer server. Mainly, I require Data Integration and other two are not that much essential.
Can I deploy Talend without any fees? Or do I need to purchase a Talend license for running these jobs in production?
Kindly, guide me to proceed.
Thanks
6 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

Re: Talend Open Studio License Information

No you can do what you want with your jobs. The studio it self use the Apache License 2.0.

Hi,
Talend offers open source skills and solutions.
 You can download source code from here: https://github.com/Talend/studio-se-master#build-the-open-source-studio
Please refer to online Talend Open Studio for Data Integration home page about the license agreement: https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Talend+Open+Studio+for+Data+Integration+Installation+and+Up...

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars rm
Five Stars

Thank you guys.
You meant to say, Data Integration, Data Quality & ESB are free to use in client servers without any license agreement?

Hi,
Talend Open Sources are free to use.(Apache License 2.0.)
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi
There are a few obligations from the Apache Open Source license:
Attribution refers to giving credit to the authors and contributors of the open source software - as Sabrina mentioned, link the Talend licensing page and leave the Apache License notice next to it as well.  
If there is a redistribution requirement (Runtime), clearly show in the documentation how to get the redistribution.
g.
Five Stars rm
Five Stars

Thanks you guys for clarifying.