Talend MetaData Bridge

One Star

Talend MetaData Bridge

Hi,  I am trying to export the talend job into excel using MetaData Bridge.  Just to start with i have used one flat file and a tmap with more transformations and write the same into another flat file.  I am trying to take the export of this job using MetaData Bridge in excel format.  There were no errors when i tried to export the job but the data file is empty. It doesnot show any transformation rules implemented in the job. I would expect the excel to list out the mappings used in the job.  Kindly le me know how to overcome this issue

Community Manager

Re: Talend MetaData Bridge

Hi
only one post was sufficient, no need to mulitple-click on the submit button... I suppose you may have some internet connection issue that may prevent you from seeing that your topic is already posted. But in the end you're cluttering up the whole Forum wiht the same posts. I will thus delete those posts and only leave one for our SME to answer soon.
Cheers
Elisa
One Star

Re: Talend MetaData Bridge

Hi   I was not able to see my post from my end and hence clicked on the submit button. Thanks for deleting the duplicated post.  Waiting for your SME reply...

15TH OCTOBER, COUNTY HALL, LONDON

Join us at the Community Lounge.

Register Now

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog