Six Stars

Talend Job not executing

Hello,

I have a job which simply fetches metadata from the respective source (Salesforce). This job was executing successfully but all of a sudden when I try to execute job now it gives the error :

Execution failed : java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Talend\studio\temp\Remote1185512449819238610Export\remote_run_export-Test_MainJob_3_18_4.zip (The system cannot find the file specified)
[C:\Talend\studio\temp\Remote1185512449819238610Export\remote_run_export-Test_MainJob_3_18_4.zip (The system cannot find the file specified)]

Checked the above path and there is no Zip file. Don't know what causes this issue only on my machine, tried it on a colleagues machine it works there we both are using the same version of Talend (Talend 6.3.1 Data Fabric) and Java 8

Any help would be really appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Talend Job not executing

Issue solved. In case if anyone else faces this issue so here's the solution

In Talend studio -> Go to Window->Preferences->Java->Compiler->Change compiler compliance level to 1.8 it will show a pop up of project rebuild click ok. And then job executes.

2 REPLIES
Six Stars

Hi Vikas,

The error is saying that your job cant find the zip file. Usually it causes by either the file is not there anymore (or didnt get generated correctly in your process) or you have the file open and java cant open it.

Are you able to give us more detail (screenshot of your job) or the process?

Cheers,

Six Stars

Issue solved. In case if anyone else faces this issue so here's the solution

In Talend studio -> Go to Window->Preferences->Java->Compiler->Change compiler compliance level to 1.8 it will show a pop up of project rebuild click ok. And then job executes.